![]() |
| Objects in this picture are larger than they appear. |
Well, apparently, the spiders of Bali felt like they could challenge the bats for a better story.
I was riding down a busy street last week on the motorbike, and I felt like a bug was crawling around my neck. In an effort to confirm my tough guy status, I dismissed it as nothing and kept on going. About 30 seconds later, I felt the crawling sensation again. Up my neck, around my head, and then finally it felt like it was going to crawl into my ear. Tough guy act was over, and I quickly pulled over. Took off my helmet, and I see this big (the picture doesn't do it justice) spider. The spider then went farther up into my helmet and hid.
So there I am... the big white guy standing on the side of the road, hitting his helmet, swinging it around, banging it on the ground, etc trying to get the spider out.
I finally made it back on the road. Sadly, the spider didn't survive the ordeal.
