Part of the Galungan festivities is butchering a pig with the family and chopping up the meat (and usually fat, cartilage, etc also) along with spices into a tasty food. It is a very standard dish for any hari raya (special day). It's called lawar.
This container was given to us by one of our neighbors. I'll describe the contents for you. Starting from top left and going clockwise: orange-brown stuff is dried up chicken meat, then rice under a banana leaf, next is some kind of meat-spice concoction wrapped in leaves that I had never tasted before, bottom right is chopped up vegetables, and finally on the bottom left is the famous lawar. I ended up eating lawar about three straight days. Usually it's cooked at about 5 in the morning and then I usually eat it around 3pm after it's been sitting out in the heat for 8-10 hours. It's a recipe for stomach disaster, and I usually pay the price for it.