Saturday, August 23, 2008

Six Years Ago Today

Kristi and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary today. We ate at a great restaurant and are convinced that it is the closest resemblance to Mexican food on the island of Bali. We had a good time eating guacamole and talking about the future.

We kind of missed out on doing anything special last year, because we were packing up for our flight to Indo. I remember that night fondly because I'm pretty sure Jack & Kami (Kristi's brother-in-law and sister) ordered us some of the best pizza and wings in the world from Papa Luigi's in Woodstown, NJ.

Hard to believe that on August 25th, we will have been here for one year...

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...