Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas morning, plus a language blunder


We had a great Christmas morning with just the three of us. Jade was really excited to get a new doll to add to the penguins, puppies, elephants, cats, and lions that she already has. Every morning she wakes up and wants to play with her "soft toys".

It was definitely different this year, but it was still a special time. Thanks to everyone who sent us Christmas greetings. We passed on all the hugs and kisses to Jade...

Latest language blunder: Gede and I were going around and inviting our neighbors to our house for a Christmas party. I asked one couple, "Saya mau mengandung kalian" which means, "I want to be pregnant with you all". Wrong word: mengandung= be pregnant. Right word: mengundang= invite. It was another funny, yet awkward, situation :o)

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...