Friday, February 19, 2016

Random Spitting

   We recently started seeing signs like this popping up all around our neighborhood.  It says, "Dilarang meludah sembarangan".  Which basically means something like "Don't spit indiscriminately (randomly)".  No reasons are given.  No dangers are listed.

   You don't really see that many people just spitting all over the place in our town, so I decided to do a little informal investigating.  I asked around to some of our neighbors about why the signs were posted.  One guy said, "It's just a theory..."  When I asked him, "A theory about what?", he didn't have any further comment.  Other people answered that it was about diseases.  Again, no more specifics were given.

   So, I'm not sure why, but don't spit carelessly...

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...