Friday, November 13, 2015

Go Heels

***This is a North Carolina specific post, sorry to everyone else***

   The Tar Heels are 9-1, and their fame has spread far and wide.  With the complete dismantling of Duke, Miami, and countless others, many fans have been jumping onto the bandwagon lately.

   Apparently, there have been a few new fans from Bali too?  I saw this sticker on a car as I was walking out of a store the other day.  I'm not sure how this even happens, i.e. the logistics of getting that sticker to Indonesia, etc.  However, with a fine institution such as UNC, full of integrity and honor, I'm sure it's just natural that they'd draw fans from all over the world...

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...