![]() |
| Parts of our drive seemed more like white water rafting... |
![]() | |
| The guys in yellow were champions. |
Kristi and I were trying to get through this mess. We didn't want to, but we had to get to the immigration office before they closed. It took us about two hours to make what would have normally been a 15 minute drive. A couple of times I thought we weren't going to make it.
In the picture on the left, the two guys in yellow rain suits tried to warn many people in cars and on motorbikes not to try passing this flooded area. While Kristi and I sat there trying to figure out what to do, we watched several cars and motorbikes get stuck. The guys in yellow were great and waded into the water to help lots of motorbikers. Shortly after this picture was taken, the guy on the motorbike got stuck in the deepest part when his engine flooded.

