Thursday, December 04, 2014

Bizarre World

   I got a message from a friend tonight, she said that she was watching a show about Indonesia. I couldn't watch it because I don't have access to the Travel Channel, but I was able to find some of the videos online.
   If you can watch OnDemand programming, look for Bizarre Foods: Indonesia from the Travel Channel. (I didn't watch it, so don't hold me responsible for the content)

   I wanted to post one of the videos because he left some of the more touristy areas and was in a market in downtown Denpasar, which is the city we live in. I think you'll like it... You can see some of the other videos by clicking here and here.

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...