This all happened about six weeks ago...
After feeling unwell and tired for several weeks along with seemingly nonstop stomach issues, I finally went to the doctor. That didn't really help much, and the problems continued. I was willing to try anything.
I heard from a friend (who heard it from a friend), that eating crushed papaya seeds and honey for 5 days can naturally paralyze and help remove parasites and other bad stuff from your stomach. I gave it a shot, and on day one I just did the crushed papaya seeds and honey. I had a feeling it would kill anything inside of me because it tasted awful, like poison. On days 2-5 I decided to add some apples and strawberry jam to lessen the awful taste. It helped a little, but not enough. It still tasted really bad. However, I'm happy to report that after day 3, I was feeling great.
I checked into it afterwards and found that the papaya seed treatment has clinical backing from some research done in Africa. I really didn't know who Dr. Oz was until I watched this video, but a friend sent me this link for a video about Dr. Oz and parasites. Click HERE for the video.
