We took some time away while Kristi's parents were here. We were up on the North side of Bali in a little beach town famous for its dolphins. There were a group of students that had asked Kristi's dad to get in a picture with them. I jokingly said he was the actor that used to play James Bond (Sean Connery) in the 007 movies. I thought the kids knew I was joking, but when more kids quickly joined the picture I realized that they may have taken me seriously... oh well.
Friday, May 06, 2011
007
We took some time away while Kristi's parents were here. We were up on the North side of Bali in a little beach town famous for its dolphins. There were a group of students that had asked Kristi's dad to get in a picture with them. I jokingly said he was the actor that used to play James Bond (Sean Connery) in the 007 movies. I thought the kids knew I was joking, but when more kids quickly joined the picture I realized that they may have taken me seriously... oh well.
On the Edge
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...
-
The military stationed in and around our city recently put some of their equipment and vehicles on display at the local park. Interest...
-
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...