
The title of this post means, "Hot Water"
I was having some neck pain and mentioned it to my neighbor. He knew I would be making a trip to the north side of the island, and he insisted that I visit the Hot Water Springs in Banjar (a small village in Bali) during my trip. He said it would be like a massage without hands that would make my neck pain go away.
I decided to give it a try. It was an interesting cultural experience, but I was slightly disappointed. The 'hot water' was actually barely lukewarm; there were a whole bunch of other people vying to get a massage from the water coming out of the spouts; and you had to pay for a towel, locker, and a visit to the bathroom.
It ended up being more of an over-hyped tourist trap than anything else, i.e. Wall Drug, South of the Border, Petrified Forest National Park, etc.