The Tar Heels had a great run in the NCAA tournament this year. Thanks to CBS sports, I was able to watch some of the games online. Just to give you an idea of the global impact and overall awesomeness of the Carolina basketball program, I wanted to post two pictures.

There is an Indonesian game show that comes on in the evenings, and Jaiden likes to watch a little bit of it before she goes to bed. It's called 'Katakan Katamu', which means something like 'Say your word'. It involves acting out words, getting your teammates to say words as you explain them, etc.
Every night they have a theme, and during the basketball theme night, two guys wore NBA jerseys, two guys wore Indonesian basketball team jerseys, and one guy wore a North Carolina jersey. I didn't get the best shots of the screen, but you'll see it if you look hard enough.
Just remember you can enlarge the pictures by clicking on them...