Friday, September 24, 2010

Adapt


We love all the different places and traditions that we are privileged to move in and out of... from SE Asia, to the Southern states, cold Michigan, etc.

I learned a bit about hunting from Kristi's family in Michigan about 10 years ago. I've never been a much of a hunter, but I do enjoy following along whenever I get the chance - whether it be shooting BBs at bats in Bali or going after deer in Michigan. I eat what I shoot, so I'm glad the BB guns in Bali are not accurate.

My brother in law (who will remain unnamed due to the fact that he may be embarrassed about the $2 Walmart glasses he was wearing in this photo) took me out for grouse hunting last week. It was fun. We got a couple, and they made a good dinner.

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...