
We stayed with some very talented people last week, they also happen to be Kristi's cousins. One is the best guitar player I've heard (seriously... sorry Phil) and the other is an awesome actress/singer/storyteller that is currently at Sight and Sound Theatre in Lancaster, PA.
We had a great time with them, and we also got some tickets to see the Joseph show. It was a good time, even Kenan was pretty impressed.
We were walking around after the show, and I spotted a group of people that looked like they could be Indonesian. I often pass by people and think that they could possibly be Indonesian, and I usually just start talking a bit of Indonesian to see if there is any response. I tried my same strategy this time,
and one of the guys looked at me like he understood. So then I asked him where he was from... in Indonesian. He just kind of stared at me with a confused looking smile on his face. After he finally realized that he wasn't dreaming and this white guy in America was speaking his language, we had a good time getting to know him and his family and friends. They were from the capital city of Jakarta and were in the States for some conferences. They took lots of pictures...