At the end, you end up with a big pile of peels and some really nice sections of fruit. It's not an easy (or fast) process, and another downside is that Jaiden can eat it faster than I can peel it. So if I'm not careful, I can just get done peeling the whole thing and she's already eaten most of it.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
At the end, you end up with a big pile of peels and some really nice sections of fruit. It's not an easy (or fast) process, and another downside is that Jaiden can eat it faster than I can peel it. So if I'm not careful, I can just get done peeling the whole thing and she's already eaten most of it.
On the Edge
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...
-
The military stationed in and around our city recently put some of their equipment and vehicles on display at the local park. Interest...
-
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...