Tuesday, December 23, 2008

American Football on our street??


Around the time of Thanksgiving, I was really aching to watch some football. Thankfully, my brother sent me some games he recorded, so I was watching football and wanting to go out and toss a football.

Only problem, no footballs here. At least that's what I thought. While shopping for some stuff for the house, I saw a big bin of blue rubber footballs. They were overpriced and cheaply made, but I couldn't resist.

The boys that usually play soccer out front were a bit confused when I showed them the football. But they learned how to throw the ball pretty quick. Then they started playing something. It wasn't football, but I was good enough for me. I was all time quarterback.

They come by almost everyday now asking to borrow the ball...

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...