Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hot Season is Back...

We have enjoyed relatively cool temperatures over the past month or two. Some friends here say this is due to cool winds blowing north out of Australia. Others say it's because of global warming. I am not too sure about any of that, but I do know that it feels so much hotter now than it did just a week ago.

This is not good news for Kristi as she heads into the homestretch. Only two weeks to go... But as things get increasingly warm, she gets increasingly uncomfortable. She is not sleeping too well either these days for a number of reasons: the other night the power went out and it got really sticky, tonight as I'm typing this a cat (or a rat) is making a whole bunch of noise above our ceiling. So it's been interesting. Please keep her in mind.

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...