Monday, June 23, 2008

Flying Solo

Kristi is currently in California for her little brother's wedding. Jaiden and I would have loved to go too, but the ticket price was a bit steep. I am finding that it is much harder for me to cook here than it was in the States. I always had a box of hamburger helper in the house whenever I needed to cook. Here, the boxed option isn't really available.

My first attempt at cooking dinner was something simple: chicken. Jaiden best summed it up by saying (in a very sweet way), "Dad, this is a little bit yucky." I agreed. Since then, we have been eating out or conveniently showing up at friends' houses around dinner time.

Kristi can't get back soon enough...

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...