Friday, May 02, 2008

The Loaded Suitcase



We were so excited to receive a suitcase full of goodies, CDs, books, toys, etc from our friends at the Edge of the field. We have been eating ranch dressing, pop tarts, and slim jims like there is no tomorrow. Kris has been eating jelly belly jelly beans like only a pregnant woman could. Thanks to everyone from our home team for sending all the good stuff out to us.

On an interesting note... my friends here are unable to eat slim jims. I reluctantly gave up two of my slim jims for them to try, and they couldn't even manage to swallow it. It's good for me though, cause when they give me something I am unable to swallow, I will only have to remind them of the slim jim incident...

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...