Saturday, May 31, 2008

Video Games...


"Boleh saya bermain xbox?" This is a question I hear about 2-3 times a week. It means, "May I play xbox?" The boys in our neighborhood really enjoy coming over and playing soccer and racing. They would probably come over everyday if they could, but they know my rules: cannot play on school nights and must ask parent's permission first. It's a good trade: they get to play xbox and I get to practice language.

I have a good friend, Lonnie, in New Jersey. I think our whole friendship started on a bowl of mashed potato goodness and some video games, so I am hoping that more good friendships and conversations will start because of some video games in my house...

The last time the boys came over, I let them have a trash bag in order to make a kite. This is a picture of Pande, he is good at making kites, and he is even better at flying them. The other kids love it when Pande is kite fighting because it usually means he will cut some other kites and the other kids can run after them.

P.S. Thanks to my brother Tim for letting me have his old Xbox :o)

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...