This is really just so that Jdn's cousins, aunts, and uncles, can see that the stuff they sent for Christmas actually did make it over. Thanks so much for making her Christmas extra special. We put all the presents under the tree and put the Christmas music back on then we pretended that we were back in the states for a couple of minutes. The funny story is how we actually got the box home from the post office. I wasn't expecting such a big box, so we took the motorbike into downtown Denpasar. We thought it wouldn't be possible to fit the box, Jade, Kris, and I all on the bike at one time. However, Kris took one for the team and basically embraced and balanced the box the whole way home. I only hit one side mirror with the box on the way home... We will put a video of it up soon.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Second Christmas
This is really just so that Jdn's cousins, aunts, and uncles, can see that the stuff they sent for Christmas actually did make it over. Thanks so much for making her Christmas extra special. We put all the presents under the tree and put the Christmas music back on then we pretended that we were back in the states for a couple of minutes. The funny story is how we actually got the box home from the post office. I wasn't expecting such a big box, so we took the motorbike into downtown Denpasar. We thought it wouldn't be possible to fit the box, Jade, Kris, and I all on the bike at one time. However, Kris took one for the team and basically embraced and balanced the box the whole way home. I only hit one side mirror with the box on the way home... We will put a video of it up soon.
On the Edge
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...
-
The military stationed in and around our city recently put some of their equipment and vehicles on display at the local park. Interest...
-
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...