We were hanging out at the warung with the guys when they all started putting money on the table we were sitting at. I asked about this and they were all pitching in for fish to be grilled that night. Without hesitation, I threw my 5,000 rupiah in too (about 50 cents). Later that night I returned for the grilling. It was a fun night, and the fish was awesome. It tasted like tuna.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Fish Fry!
ick
We were hanging out at the warung with the guys when they all started putting money on the table we were sitting at. I asked about this and they were all pitching in for fish to be grilled that night. Without hesitation, I threw my 5,000 rupiah in too (about 50 cents). Later that night I returned for the grilling. It was a fun night, and the fish was awesome. It tasted like tuna.
We were hanging out at the warung with the guys when they all started putting money on the table we were sitting at. I asked about this and they were all pitching in for fish to be grilled that night. Without hesitation, I threw my 5,000 rupiah in too (about 50 cents). Later that night I returned for the grilling. It was a fun night, and the fish was awesome. It tasted like tuna.
On the Edge
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...
-
The military stationed in and around our city recently put some of their equipment and vehicles on display at the local park. Interest...
-
A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture. Then she...