Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Guber Burgers Anyone?


We were recently in Sedalia, MO visiting with the great people at Maplewood Church. On our way into town, we were told that we would need to try a guber burger during our stay. I must say that this is one of the weirdest (and tastiest) things I have come across in all of our travels. A guber burger is basically a hamburger with a generous pile of WARM PEANUT BUTTER along with all the regular toppings like lettuce, mayo, etc. Yes, you read that correctly, peanut butter on a hamburger. It's actually pretty good, I ate two.

If you would like to try one, you better hurry. The famous, historic Wheel Inn Drive-In is closing its doors later in 2007.

On the Edge

     A few things about Kaelen... she is smiling and goofy and silly all the time, EXCEPT for when anyone is taking a picture.  Then she...